Welcome to Happy, Joyous, and Free, the 2016 Colorado State Convention of Overeaters Anonymous! We hope this Big-Book-focused weekend will allow you to dig deep, think hard, and have some fun while strengthening recovery. Below are some important details:
- Haven’t made your hotel reservations yet? The group discount rate was extended and is now good through midnight September 30.
- Need a roommate? Contact email@example.com. We currently have two spaces – (one female and one male) available.
- View the detailed schedule (PDF)
- View the banquet dinner menu (PDF)
- If you would like to pre-order a boxed lunch for either Saturday or Sunday, (see schedule) you can do so up until noon on Wednesday, October 12 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Each is $26.44, and you will pay at the hotel upon pickup. Options are a turkey and cheese sandwich on ciabatta with an apple and Asian coleslaw OR a chopped salad with garbanzo beans and apple.
- We will have a hospitality suite available with coffee, hot tea, and fruit. Prefer to bring your own food? A fridge will be available for some storage, and a microwave is located in the hotel lobby.
- The first 100 people to register will receive a commemorative bag!
We’re looking forward to seeing you in Broomfield October 14-16!